Stainless Plating Ltd are one of the UK’s Leading Suppliers of Precision Surface Engineering, Electro-Plating, Anodising & Metal Finishing to the Aerospace, Defence, Electronic, Oil & Gas & General Industries.
For over 95 years we have been supporting our customers with a wide range of coatings including, Chromic Anodising, Sulphuric Anodising, Chromate Conversion, Cadmium, Zinc, Hard Chrome, Copper, Tin, Nickel & Chrome, Silver, Chemical Black and Stainless Steel Passivation.
We have gained quality approvals from prestigious blue chip companies such as Rolls-Royce plc, Airbus, Collins Aerospace, UTAS, MOOG and Bombardier and others.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent – 38 hrs per week.
Hours: 8.00am – 16:30pm, Monday – Thursday.
Hours: 7:00am – 1.00pm Friday.
38 hrs per week.
An exciting opportunity for an Electroplater/Metal Finisher has arisen within our business.
You will be working in a multi-skilled environment to operate a number of processes. As such this area requires someone with good team working skills and an ability to work on their own initiative to maximise the productivity of the area and support business requirements.
- To load & unload the plating line
- To check for product quality both before and after plating
- General housekeeping and maintenance of the plant
- Ability to build and maintain successful relationships with colleagues
- A team player, able to show initiative, flexibility, and adaptability
- Ability to absorb information quickly, identify problems and make appropriate decisions
- Good effective communicator: the ability to communicate clearly with staff at all levels
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Organised and consistent
- Able to work to deadlines
- Reliable, with an excellent time & attendance record
Previous electroplating experience preferred.