Stainless Plating Ltd, a member of FMT Aerospace, are one of the UK’s Leading Suppliers of Precision Surface Engineering, Electro-Plating, Anodising & Metal Finishing to the Aerospace, Defence, Electronic, Oil & Gas & General Industries.
For over 95 years we have been supporting our customers with a wide range of coatings including, Chromic Anodising, Sulphuric Anodising, Chromate Conversion, Cadmium, Zinc, Hard Chrome, Copper, Tin, Nickel & Chrome, Silver and Stainless-Steel Passivation.
We have gained quality approvals from companies such as Rolls-Royce plc, Airbus, Collins Aerospace, Cobham Mission Systems, UTAS, MOOG and others.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent – 38 hrs per week.
Hours: 8.00am – 4:30pm, Monday – Thursday.
Hours: 7:00am – 1.00pm Friday.
We are looking for someone to join our team as an NDT Operator. Experience in the role is required and the candidate operator must have EN-4179 OR PCN Aerospace qualification and proof of Training hours in MFD & PFD would be preferred.
The role consists of.
- To undertake NDT Processes in accordance with customer requirements, specifications, and relevant work instructions.
- Undertake daily checks and complete logs accordable
- Review all documentation within Job Packs (route cards, drawings etc.) prior to commencing NDT processes
- Carry out all processes in accordance with specifications and work instructions
- Undertake all necessary solutions samples and supply to laboratory for analysis
- Report any / all concerns regarding plant, equipment, or solutions to the Site Manager
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping at all times and ensure the NDT department is kept in a clean and presentable state and is always fit for purpose.
- Highlight any problems to your manager as they occur for appropriate action.
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adherence to relevant health, safety, quality and environmental procedures.
- Assist in other areas of the business when not undertaking main NDT activities
- Undertake other duties as part of the small team environment that may be required from time to time.
Reference ID: SPL-NDT
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive Rates
We are currently taking the temperature of all staff and visitors on arrival. We do lateral flow tests every Monday. All staff are expected to wear masks when they are not at their workstation.